Monday, May 25, 2009

The Fashion Wizard of Oz

I always feel like I'm the last one to find out about cool "in the know" websites. I stumbled upon the Selby & spent what seemed like forever poring over all the fantastic photography. The site gives a peek inside fashionable & artsy insiders' homes and has them do pen & ink questionnaires! I hope to someday live in a home that inspires such as the ones they feature on the site.

I particularly was loving the home of Sydney indie fashion designer Natalie Wood. Her home in Oz (aussie slang for Australia) is full of pretty in pink decor & a closet to die for!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

17 comments :

AudreyAllure said...

i love how her jewelry just hangs on the wall like that. great site, thanks for the recommendation!

fdiary said...

Thanks for the heads up on this site. I bookmarked it, hopefully I can find some interior design ideas for turning a bedroom into a dressing room / closet

LML said...

so feminine!!! i am in love :)

Nikolett said...

Don't worry, I'm usually the last to know about neat websites, too! Nice find, though! I love that necklace collection and that pretty pink blouse!

Just found your blog, it's nice :D

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post!
Love how those necklaces are displayed :)

xoxox,
CC

Cafe Fashionista said...

It's as if she tapped into my dreams, and created the greatest place ever! :)

By the way, I love the aquamarine pieces, as well. What a beautiful color!

Emz said...

I love it! I wish my place could look like that!

Leah said...

i adore the selby, it's my #1 inspiration for decorating when i move into my new place

ChikitaRosemarie said...

she is awsome!! and i agree, she has a wardrobe that anyone wants to raid ;)

neways, check out www.poetichome.com, there're lots of great ideas and images about designs and home decors.. great website :)

and i love studying at a local coffeeshop, especially when they are not too crowded.. a cup of coffee, and some books.. how relaxing..

E said...

I love those sneakers!!

Savvy Mode SG said...

i want a jewelry wall too!

Savvy Mode SG said...

forgot to say, of course we should link up! : ) add you already.

yiqin; said...

Ohman, the necklaces are amazing.

Karlyne said...

Oh le rêve! J'adore tous ces bijourx au mur!

myvogue said...

From all the sporty brands I hate NIKE the most, but these shoes are AWESOME!!!

oskarsobsession said...

wow must be lovely to live by the beach great blog btw

Boubou said...

You header is so cuttie !!
im gonna visit your blog now :)
well if you wanna be inspired by my collages or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
A bientot!
Boubouteatime xx