Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"Let's Get Some Shoes..!"

Photobucket

Fulfulled my retail therapy urge yesterday at Marshalls in their CUBE section which is like a boutique within the store. I scored this adorable black & white gingham shirt dress for $16 and studded stilettos for only $15 (two of my favorite summer trends)! I switched from gladiator sandals during the day to my new heels at night. I paired the look with pouty pink lipstick!

Photobucket

A close-up of the new shoes; They're just the perfect mix of punky and pretty!

I think it's so funny how people are just discovering how great discount stores can be while I've been getting good deals in them forever! It's a great place to shop when you need a new summer outfit but don't want to blow your budget. Call me a shopaholic but there's no better feeling than getting a really good deal on cute clothes:)

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

14 comments :

Karen said...

those heels are stunning!
& you look so adorable hun xoxox

Stargazer said...

"there's no better feeling than getting a really good deal on cute clothes" ... I couldn't agree more! I buy about 95% of my clothes from discount stores ... LOVE them!! Great post dear (and cute dress!) :)

Smiles,
Angie

copperoranges said...

great dress! and those heels are awesome too!

AudreyAllure said...

love the shoes!

Couture Carrie said...

Love your look, darling! The studded sandals are faaaabulous!

xoxox,
CC

WendyB said...

Great dress for a great price.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Those shoes are fabulous. I love the fact that they are not only white (perfect for summer!) but are also dotted with delicious studs (my current obsession).

Maybe I will have to go to Marshall's to find some fashion splendor for my summer wardrobe; I've never been there before!

myvogue said...

Hey these shoes are fabulous! I also found them at Marshall's and tried them on. I loved how they look, however the sole was so smooth - I slipped on the second move, so that's why I didn't buy them. Just be careful when walking on floor that doesn't have carpet :)

La Couturier said...

Looove the heels!

And that video. After one time of watching it, I think I went insane!

Bisous,
La C.

Rey said...

whaaaat?! looks like i'm going to have to find a marshalls near me now. those shoes are sweet.

Kristin said...

So cute and those heels are hot!!

fdiary said...

Love your outfit, so cute on you!

Hanako66 said...

those are adorable!

Anonymous said...

That bug went crunch under those heels