Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Go-To Summer Shirt

Photobucket
In every article ever written about wardrobe staples a classic white button down is almost always listed. Honestly though when I thought of oxford shirts visions of working in an office or super conservative outfits crossed my mind. It isn't until recently that I've seen them in a whole new light! A loose fitting white button down is my go-to look this summer.

I prefer a cuffed style in a lightweight cotton or breezy linen. Their being sold at every price point this season or you can borrow a pair from your boyfriend or dad for a perfectly oversize look. Pair with denim shorts & oversized sunglasses for a truly effortless celeb-worthy style.

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

7 comments :

AudreyAllure said...

that would be a cute beach cover up also :)

Krystal said...

love this post, great work

fdiary said...

That shirt is a classic, every girl should have a least two of them in her closet!

Jenny H. said...

ashley olsen always wears white button down shirts really well.
ahh i love your blog!

E said...

Totally agree with you on this one. Nothing like a light airy shirt for summer.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, I so love this shirt. I keep trying to find one that fits loosely, almost like a boyfriend tee, but all I ever find are fitted offerings. This post makes me want to try harder to find one just like these. Love it! :)

yiqin; said...

Michelle looks amazing in that gown!