Tuesday, May 19, 2009

On the Coast of Somewhere Beautiful

This weekend I went on a relaxing getaway to a small gulf coast town named Apalachicola with my mom for some bonding time. We stayed in a gorgeous bed and breakfast named the Coombs House Inn, the owner was super accomodating and made us feel right at home. We had fresh baked cookies when we arrived, an adorable room with it's own porch, and bikes to borrow to ride around the historic district.

Just wanted to share some of my favorite pictures from my trip!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo, lauren

10 comments:

Angela said...

Aww, it looks like so much fun!

Chickygirl said...

it seems so nice! I have to do a road trip in USA some day!

E said...

These houses are gorgeous. I would love to visit a place like this!

LML said...

awww it is soo pretty! a quintessiential southern town!! i need to go there....

Marian said...

what lovely images, i wish i were back on holiday again! hope you had fun xx
marian

Cafe Fashionista said...

I must stay here sometime very, very soon. I'm so glad you had a good time! :)

lisa said...

This looks like such a relaxing getaway!

La Couturier said...

Lovely, lovely images =]

Bisous,
La C.

Rey said...

wow gosh, you just made me realize how badly i need to get out of california.

Hanako66 said...

gorgeous photos...what a charming place!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin