Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer Breeze Makes Me Feel Fine

This editorial from Elle Italia's June issue features Bar Rafaeli (Leonardo Dicaprio's swimsuit model girlfriend). I like for a change that it's so laidback from the non high-fashion clothes to the beachy backdrop. The images depict exactly how I'd love to spend my summer; by the shore, catching up on my reading, and wearing carefree ensembles (check out those sneakers)!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How are you spending your summer days?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

6 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Yeah she is gorgeous, as are these photos!

xoxox,
CC

Chickygirl said...

Yes the sneakers look lovely!

Samlita said...

spending my summers in south florida but would love to get rid of this rain...i would totally love to be able to wear my summer ensembles. i love the sunglasses and button downs here.

Ana. said...

just love boyfriend shorts.. ;)

Secretista said...

I'm enjoying my two and half month bliss of interning and basking in the glory of my hometown friends. Oh and eating as many cupcakes as I can.

Princess Liberty said...

Great pictures ! The last is beautiful. This summer, I'll go on the beach and eat ice cream