Friday, May 8, 2009

Sunshine, Blue Skies, and Waves to Ride

As a lot of you know, I'm a surfer girl at heart. I don't get to go nearly enough but, there is nowhere I feel more relaxed and happy than on a surfboard. I've been a fan of Roxy's surf style since I was about 12 and their style has evolved alongside with me, especially with the new Women's Quiksilver line.

Their ads are pure summer bliss and just looking at them makes me crave sunshine, blue skies, and waves to ride! I see a road trip to surf the east coast of FL on the horizon..!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

<Photobucket

what are your summer plans??

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

7 comments :

Cafe Fashionista said...

I love these ads - especially that last one.

My summer plans? Sleep. I'll think of something more interesting to do after I get at least a week's worth of sleep - recovery from all those long nights of studying! :)

AudreyAllure said...

love those ads, makes me want to go to the beach!

lol as for my summer, pretty much anything. i purposely turned down internships to have a wild summer haha

MizzJ said...

Aww those photos really make me want to go on vaca. My summer plans involve work, beach, and hopefully some camping somewhere.

La Couturier said...

I love Roxy ads; they make me want summer!

My plans aren't so fun: volunteering at the courthouse, interning, schoolwork, and hanging out with friends =]

Bisous,
La C.

Sherin said...

Wow, I'd love to go surfing. I've been dying to go for years, but there are no proper beaches here.
My plans for summer: find a job and a long list of things I've never done before...i.e. paintballing

Boubou said...

wow ! what a blog !! j'adore !!
i love the pictures and your world !
im gonna visit it often for sure ;)

a très bientot !!

Boubou xx

Anonymous said...

i live in hawaii but only surf like once a month. these adds made me remember that i need to get myself in the water more!
too bad im going to college in boston next year