Sunday, May 24, 2009

What's Your Sign?

Photobucket

Whether you believe in horoscopes or think they're a bunch of nonsense, it's pretty neat that they're so unique to each person. I'm a tried and true Pisces: creative, hopeless romantic, water lover. Lately the zodiac has been making its mark on products ranging from candy bars to candles to clothing. Anna Sui's S/S 09 collection even had some zodiac prints in it & Donna Karan swears by astrology has named a whole line of handbags after the different signs.

I found my "fashion horoscope" & thought it was pretty perfect for my sign. (75% of the time i'm wearing dresses and skirts!) Check yours out here and see how accurate it is.

Pisces (Feb. 19 to March 20)
These daydreamers prefer floating chiffon and shimmering silk to durable wool and cotton. Females often pick dresses or skirts instead of pants, and males dress more for comfort than style. All Pisces love shoes, and will have a stunning variety stuffed in their closets, under the bed, and behind the couch. This sign loves the color blue.

Do you ever read your horoscope for fun & do you fit the description of your sign?

xoxo, lauren
P.S. Don't forget to enter the B.B. Dakota/ChickDowntown.com contest !
Pin It!

10 comments :

Leia said...

I love reading horoscopes (although I'm not sure how true they are...) and I definitely think I fit the attributes of my sign, Leo - loyal, creative, but also bossy.

According to your link, I like sequins, satins, silks, faux fur and animal print and favor gold jewelry - all so true! Sherin is also a Leo, though, and I'm not sure if this description fits her...

Thanks so much for sharing - I love these sorts of things! And you're right, I'm seeing astrology in fashion everywhere these days! :)

ChikitaRosemarie said...

i love zodiacs.. i love reading people's personality through it.. i'm a taurean, and any source (including your source) always say that taureans are so much into classic pieces, and that's just how i dress.. :)

i even found out some fashionistas that are also taureans who also happened to be my fashion icon, one of them is the legendary audrey hepburn :)

p.s. i do enjoy your blog, and i hope you enjoy mine :)

Sarahahaha said...

i love reading my horoscope (: one of my favorite books is linda goodman's sun signs. it's so good and ridiculous!

S.Elisabeth said...

I love zodiacs; so funny! thought i don't think i'm very much like a leo....

AudreyAllure said...

i'm a taurus, and the fashion horoscope for it is only half true for me. haha

ThatTeen said...

"Scorpio treats clothes as tools for seduction." Nope, that's not me. Hehehehehe.

MICHELE3 said...

omg i read my horoscope all the time..sometimes its freaky how you can relate to what is written

Cafe Fashionista said...

I have not seen the pink Sperry's yet; but given that they are pink, I'm sure that I'll love them.

"Sagittarius (Nov. 22 to Dec. 21)
Always on the move, Sagittarius always has a great supply of jeans, tee shirts, sweat pants, and chunky sweaters. This friendly sign leans toward earth tones like orange, brown, and yellow, and chooses footwear based on comfort, rather than fashion. Wardrobe essentials include one nice leather jacket and a pair of funky sunglasses."

I do have a great supply of jeans and tee shirts. Not so much of sweatpants though. :)

WendyB said...

One of my Queen Min rings would be good for a Pisces: http://wendybrandes.com/pro-detail.php?id=426&collect=true

Carlotta said...

mine is totally wrong :( I'm taurus but I hate "Tailored shirts, three-piece suits, and sensible shoes are favored for work" btw I love your Anna Sui dress!