Monday, May 11, 2009

Where in the World?

Photobucket

This post is really for my dad; he calls me almost every day at work to give me an update of where my latest blog visitor hails from. He thinks it's so remarkable how these people all over the world have something in common, their love of fashion & being a visitor of my blog!

It really is amazing; I have such a global audience and I think it's so cool that people across the globe are interested in what I have to say! While I'm writing out of a college town in Florida, I have visitors from places as diverse as Wisconsin to China to the U.K! And let me tell you, I appreciate you all :)

Where are you reading my blog from?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

27 comments:

Leia said...

London today, but sometimes from Dhaka, Bangladesh! :)

Lindsay said...

I'm reading from Ohio! How do you find those statistics? I've seen other bloggers talk about that too.

Couture Carrie said...

How fabulous! CC is in CT :)

xoxox,
CC

AudreyAllure said...

Here from New York City! (:

Stargazer said...

Lovin' your blog in Washington State :)

Hugz,
Angie

rebekah said...

Reading from Texas! :]

lisa said...

Hehe greetings from Vancouver, Canada.

Carlotta said...

milan Italy :)
internet is great for this too, you can catch up with the whole world!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I'm in California!

Ria-xo said...

Im reading from the UK! :)

Janna said...

Philly! :)

Julie BBG said...

Hi Lauren, I'm reading from Nice... South of France!

Trish said...

Reading you're cool blog from the philippines

Aurelia said...

I'm reading from New Zealand

sunshower! said...

Toronto, Canada =)

Maddie said...

reading from Vero Beach, Florida!

Aisha said...

Peru! (;

eleni said...

british columbia, canada :)

MizzJ said...

Heyo from Vancouver, Canada! It is pretty amazing how you can connect with so many people all over the world!

Sherin said...

Here from (a very cold) London. But that application is so cool. It really is amazing to see that people all over the world are reading our blogs.

Naiad said...

patras, greece:)
i love florida! i spent a month last summer in gainesville, following summer summer architecture classes in the university

Triufelis said...

Greetings from Lithuania ; ))

Anonymous said...

Hello from Maryland!

Dave said...

For Lindsay-- to see who is visiting, click on "sitemeter" at bottom of the page and then click on "recent visitor world map"

Frazoa, Filipa said...

Hey!
From Portugal =)

Kat said...

I guess I'm not the only one from Portugal! I hadn't come here in a while but I have it bookmarked on my Favorites.

Karina said...

Paraguay! SouthAmerica