3. Make a parfait using fresh berries, vanilla yogurt, and granola
4. Revamp your clothes with a fun DIY [Carbon Couture always has great ones like this jacket inspired by Balmain!]
5.Organize a potluck dinner & game night with friends
6. Play with a puppy!
7.Volunteer! [The Fresh Air Fund still needs families to host NYC's inner city kids this summer!]
8. Try out runway make-up looks on yourself & do a photo shoot [harper's bazzar has a great how-to]
9. Create an inspiration board with magazine clippings & photos
10. Teach yourself how to line dance [it's really fun, I promise! & great exercise!]
I hope my suggestions come in handy! What are your boredom busting tips?