Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Anything Boys Can Do..

Photobucket

The Boy by Band of Outsiders collection came out last Fall, but the looks are exactly the style I'm going for this summer! I love the updated 80's sillhouettes like the oversized blazers, rayban wayfarers and slouchy one shoulder top. I've been looking to add more basics and classic pieces to my wardobe like these. The splash of yellow (my favorite color) brightens up any outfit. Kristen Dunst is the perfect model for the label!

xoxo, lauren

P.S. I also wanted to announce that the randomly generated winner of the Chickdowntown.com/B.B. Dakota giveaway is comment #30, Mo-logue. Congrats!

Pin It!

7 comments :

mooq said...

That is so exciting! Thanks a bunch!

I have to say I am also loving the boy-blazer look - if only I could find the perfect one for me!!

Sherin said...

I love this look. I haven't tried it out yet though. That first outfit is gorgeous...I'll give it a shot for work maybe.

LML said...

i remember seeing these looks - and i still want to look liek this too!

OceanDreams said...

Hello darling, your blog is lovely and I love your style!

MizzJ said...

Wow Mo is so lucky these days, she won my ChickDowntown contest too! I'm so in love with these looks too and you're right, Kirsten is perfect for this look.

ChikitaRosemarie said...

i love this collection too! i love kristen.. and i love the way the looks fits and wearable..
btw, congrats for winning the legwear from cc!! you've earned it :)

-cr

OceanDreams said...

Oh my gosh, a fashion internship in Maui would be heaven on earth. I hope you find one!! Thanks for the comment and have a wonderful night!