Friday, June 19, 2009

Girls of Summer

I stumbled upon Norweigan brand, Bikbok, and fell in love with their summery lookbook & cute clothes! The models are actually Swedish fashion bloggers and it's shot in Miami Beach, mere hours away from me. Such a small world hm? All the photos evoke the wild & carefree spirit of Miami. They also bring back fond memories of my trip to Miami to cover fashion week there! It's such a colorful city with sizzling style!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I saw that they have a store in London, so I'll have to stop in! For all of you who follow my blog, I leave to study abroad in a week. While I'm there I'll keep up my blog and keep it filled with pictures and stories of what I'm doing during my 6 weeks in Europe! Get excited.. I know I am!

xoxo, lauren

14 comments:

Macaron Treats ♥♥ said...

Hej
This is my first time visiting your blog (Gorgeous blog btw)
It looks so sunny there! The clothes are fun, and colourful!

Have fun In Europe! I look forward to seeing your posts. (I am european but have been moved. By parents. I miss it everyday!)

xxx

hélène said...

Love that white lace dress in the 2nd to last picture! So pretty.

AudreyAllure said...

i love the print and colors in the last picture. and you're gonna have so much fun in europe! i can't wait to see your updates (:

E said...

swedish girls are just so gorgeous. it's not fair.

Cafe Fashionista said...

These are such divine pictures - equal parts beachy and bohemian. Oh, I am so excited for your trip to Europe - I only wish I were tagging along with you! :)

Carlotta said...

love the last piI've just bought a similar dress at HM! we're waiting for you in europe!

sherin said...

I've never been into the shop, but I do love the look of the brand. I need to check it out now

Bryannah said...

Oh My God, the dress in the last pic is just gorgeous! :]
If they had a store here, I would totally buy up most
of the stuff. :P

Tell us how your shopping excursion at Bikbok
goes! (:

xoooxoxo

Jillian (Trendology) said...

summer has arrived!

ChikitaRosemarie said...

fabulous photos!
another sign of summer ;)

btw, thx for the sweet comment on my blog. my friends and i always have so much fun together, and i adore them very much! they are the best and most gorgeous besties on earth! :D

-cr

Claire said...

So relaxed and summery!!

Have fun in London!!! It's a great city, I can't wait to move there at the end of next month!

labeautifulvie said...

That sweater in the third pic is amazing!

neira said...

love those looks, so fresh and feminine!

miky said...

gorgeus photos!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin