Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

Photobucket

My dad told me for Father's Day he didn't want me to spend any money on me and to just write him a poem instead. So, i've decided to instead declare my love & appreciation of him to the world via my blog. He really is a stylish dad.. he's worn converses for as long as I can remember. Recently I've talked him into wearing more vintage-y and surfer tees. He's always super supportive of me following my fashion dreams (this shot is from when he went with me to Miami for fashion week).

Love You Dad! Sorry I can't Be there for Father's Day! :)

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

10 comments :

Leia said...

Aww, what a sweet post! He certainly does look like a stylish dad! My father's style is a bit more old-fashioned, although I still always think he looks good :) - his staples are a long-sleeved button-down shirt, jeans, and his dear Bally shoes (he claims they're the most comfy shoes ever!) Happy father's day to all the wonderful dads :)

Leia said...

By the way - since he loves to know where your readers are from - you can tell him you had a visitor in Thailand today! LOL!

Allison said...

Awwe, Lauren this is so sweet :) Happy father's day to your dad - I'm loving the fact that he wears Converse :)

Tracey Ellle said...

CUTE POST...

Secretista said...

Awww your pops soooo cute!!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Happy Father's Day! I'd say that this tribute post to your daddy is way better than any poem you could have penned for the occasion! :)

Allie Felix said...

happy fathers day daddy! xoxoxo
nicely done lauren
<3allie

casual cutie said...

happy fathers day...he's so stylish daddy..

Asha said...

the world needs more awesome dads like this!!! Great post.

WendyB said...

Sweet!