Saturday, June 20, 2009

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life" -Berthold Auerbach

Photobucket


This shot of Alessandra Ambrosia embodies everything that music festival style should be! How chic does she look in her cutoffs, loose fitting tee, headscarf, and stacked up bangles? I love that she looks like she's bobbing along to the music. Some friends just got back from Bonnaroo and said it was the time of their life!


Have you attended or do you plan on attending any summer concerts?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

9 comments:

Adela said...

love her scarf!

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Sherin said...

If I was going to any music festivals this year, I would definitely be rocking this look (except with wellington boots instead because it can get pretty muddy at festivals like Glastonbury).

MizzJ said...

Sigh this makes me want to go to a summer concert festival! Great outfit. I like your new header!

ChikitaRosemarie said...

awesome tee and shorts! she looks fabulous without even trying to!
gosh,, i'd love to go summer concert!!!! phoenix is coming here fyi! :D

-cr
sociologicallystylish.blogspot.com

S.Elisabeth said...

Love it! Hmm I have a Billy Joel & Elton John concert this summer and possibly a Taylor Swift one!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Love Alessandra Ambrosia. She basically owns every Wildfox Couture piece I have ever coveted; plus, she's remarkably beautiful in an effortless way.

I, unfortunately, will not be attending any music festivals and/or concerts over the summer - unless they're unplanned, impromptu ones that seemingly pop up at some location I happen to find myself in! :)

Carlotta said...

perfect outfit for a festival!!! here there's the festival curse, everytime there's a storm so yes to wellies no to flipflops!

Hanako66 said...

she looks so chic and groovy at the same time!!!

Lily said...

I've never really noticed alsessandras style before..but this look is gorgeous..i adore the headscarf!

lily

xxxx

http://www.throughthelookingglass44.blogspot.com/