Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nothing Is Impossible..

Photobucket

I decided to be spontaneous and get a hair cut before I leave for studying abroad! I cut 4 and half inches off of my hair and it's nice and lightweight and more manageable for traveling! I'm in an adventurous mood, i'm sure due to my upcoming trip and this quote by Audrey Hepburn seemed to capture how I'm feeling.

Today I'm wearing an XOXO dress I scored for less than $20 a while ago & Jessica Simpson heels from Marshalls. I paired it w/ coral colored chandelier earrings from Forever 21 and an old denim vest. I love the colorful pattern on the dress! I leave Monday.. I think you can see the excitement on my face!

xoxo, lauren

13 comments:

Leia said...

Lauren, you look SO cute and I LOVE your hair! I completely agree - a few inches off is great for the summer and much easier to take care of when travelling. And what an amazing print on that dress!

S.Elisabeth said...

HAVE FUN!!! My advice: do not watch Taken before leaving--put me off every cute foreign boy my whole trip.
And I love the outfit! I really need to get myself a denim vest....

Neira said...

amazing quote! love that outfit

Valerie Valentine said...

you look gorgeous! love the new hair & that quote is amazing! Audrey Hepburn <3

MzFashionCloset...Confessions of A Shopaholic said...

Love the heels.

lisa said...

Great hair and outfit! It's amazing how a new haircut can make you feel so refreshed.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Your hair looks so adorable. I think cutting it just before your trip was the perfect idea. It's like a whole new you ready to embark on the experience of a lifetime. I'm so excited for you! :)

sherin said...

The new haircut looks great. I always get a few inches off around this time of the year because of the weather.
I love your dress btw. Looks great on you.

Leah said...

love the hair. im so jealous, i would love to have done study abroad again this summer. have fun and be safe!!

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

what a lovely quote - thanks for sharing!!
xox
www.froufroufashionista.blogspot.com

LML said...

lovely quote - and outfit!!

i have a question, i know you have gone to Teen Vogue's fashion U before and i was wondering where did you stay - do you get a "roomate" for the weeked, or are you supposed to find your own hotel?

fritha louise said...

LOVE your outfit, it's so perfect and summery! And your hair looks great :)

AudreyAllure said...

that is such a great quote, and i love your new look!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin