Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pretty in Paris

La Petite Fashionista Does Paris
La Petite Fashionista Does Paris by lapetitefashionista featuring Jimmy Choo shoes

i'm just daydreaming of all the pretty ensembles I'd wear if I had somewhere fabulous to attend in Paris (& a giant shopping budget). The city of lights makes me think of pretty ruffles, rosettes, with a bit of edgy glamour a la Paris Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld and the classic Audrey Hepburn. I CAN'T WAIT! I will spend hours just window shopping and being in awe of my beautiful surroundings.


xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

9 comments:

LML said...

fabulous collage!!! when do u leave for europe?

Karen said...

FABULOUS FABULOUS FABULOUS; i really love the first dress [ blank tank ]

S.Elisabeth said...

Wahh! So jealous

Btw this Paris post reminded me of a Hepburn movie "Paris When It Sizzles." I just remember William Holden saying "Why are you in Paris anway?" and Audrey replying "Why, to live of course!" (Or something like that!)

Have lots of fun! And remember when in Paris ;)

MizzJ said...

You're going to Paris?! You lucky gal!! Great collage, everything is so chic and quintessentially Parisian :)

Denise said...

wish i could go to Paris too.

those outfits sure looks great on you!

have a great day!

Carlotta said...

very pretty outfits, love the dress!! paris is a dream once there you don't want to leave anymore!!

Cafe Fashionista said...

This is so, so amazing. I want every piece featured. I plan on experiencing Paris and Europe vicariously through you...when are you leaving?

♥ fashion chalet said...

you are seriously sweet :)
and so is this Polyvore.. j'adore!



x

hélène said...

This is sooo my mood right now!