Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rockin the Romper

Photobucket

I've always loved rompers for the beach & a casual summery look, but never really considered wearing them in the evening. A dressier romper in a pattern or more luxe material is the perfect sizzling summer outfit. It can easily be taken from day to night with some heels & chic accessories.

This outfit shot of Leah via Put It On My Visa is the perfect example of how to rock the look for a night out. She's wearing a romper from Urban Outfitters with stacked on bangles & high heeled boots. She has tons of sartorial inspiration on her blog & is a recent grad of my university!

Would you wear a romper for an evening look?

xoxo, lauren

10 comments:

LML said...

oooh yes i have been looking for the perfect fit for one of these!

Karen said...

yessss; ive been looking for them like crazy i cant tend to find any cute ones at my mall :[

they are perfect to go out at night :]

Mo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mooq said...

Rompers look like so much fun! I haven't found any I'm in love with, but the ones you've shown are adorable! I really like the black one-shouldered one!

I'll let you know some highlights of London once I've been! (I'm going this weekend) but I hope you're excited! This is my first trip overseas and I've been beside myself the whole time!

S.Elisabeth said...

I am warming up to the idea of rompers, but sadly they do not suit my body type at all!

lisa said...

I'm still skeptical about going to the bathroom in one of these, but the look is really growing on me. They might be really good for salsa: as a one-piece, I imagine nothing would ride up or slip out of place, and it'd be so convenient.

Cafe Fashionista said...

I most definitely would wear a romper with an evening look. I think that one constructed of a silk or satin material and paired with pumps or wedges would look completely adorable - day or night!

myvogue said...

Yhea, I love how jumpers and rompers became the ultimate clubwear lately. It's soo cool :)

Kayla Bon said...

Rompers are so cute...especially for night!

Leah said...

omgosh you're the cutest! rompers = my life.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin