Friday, June 26, 2009

Stoop Sitting Street Style

Okay. So remind me when I'm in all these fashionable places, I MUST take stoop pictures in all my outfits a la Facehunter! Lately, I've been looking at photos abroad for inspiration!

Photobucket
agyness deyn haircut.oversized blazer.liberty floral dress

Photobucket
red wayfarers. zebra leggings. winged eyeliner

Photobucket
pink platforms. sheerblouse. nautical necklace.

I'm overwhelmed with excitement. THREE DAYS! Packing has been laughable. I don't know how to pack my life away into a 50 lb suitcase for 6 weeks anddd leave room for souvenirs!


Any packing advice?! What to leave behind? Is 6 pairs of shoes really neccessary?!

xoxo, lauren

11 comments:

Leia said...

Hi Lauren!
How exciting that you are leaving in just *three days*! I don't think 6 pairs of shoes is necessary - three should be enough, I think! And wear your bulkiest pair on the plane (as long as they're comfy).
Also, make sure you take lots of versatile clothes that you can re-wear in different ways. Oh, and roll your clothes up instead of folding them to save space!
Apart from that I don't have much advice... I hope you have a fabulous time!

Maverick Malone said...

LOVE the second outfit. And the shoes in the third photo are so awesome!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Numero uno is my favorite...how could anyone possibly resist Aggy and her impeccable style?

Three days! Oh, I can't believe you'll be saying goodbye to American soil in three days. Personally, I don't think 6 pairs of shoes is excessive. After all, you'll be in Europe for some time - not just a week or two - and you want to have various pairs of footwear to rock while there! :)

Do you have reading material packed for the plane ride? And an iPod?

Gigi said...

Love those pink platforms. Hot, hot, hot!

smartscruffyfashion said...

How gorgeous are these pictures, let me know how your hair goes!!!

Lauren
smartscruffyfashion
xxx

Sherin said...

Lol. Personally, I'd say 6 pairs is just about right, lol. I've never been a light packer. You are gonna love your trip! Remember if you need any info on London, just ask and I'd be happy to help

Marian said...

loving all three outfits.girl number one is super cute.
have a yummy trip honey, hope you have a great time
muah x
marian

polishedsense said...

I am loving the blue blazer, red sunglasses and fuschia wedges. My favorite look is the last one with the black dress & anchor necklace. Super cool.

AudreyAllure said...

the zebra leggings are awesome!

La Couturier said...

Lovely outfits (:

6 pairs of shoes are always necessary! (; I seem to pack that amount (or more!) whenever I travel!

bisous,
La C.

Tracey Ellle said...

oh wow they always look amazing

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin