Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What I'm Wearing: Floral Ikat

Photobucket

Hmm how would I describe this outfit? Perhaps Hipster Bohemian haha; I've got a quite bipolar taste in clothing. I'm also sporting a new darker hair color.. I call it Margherita Missoni Brown; I'm still getting used to it!

  • Ikat Skirt: Billabong
  • Purple V-Neck: Forever 21
  • Navy Button Down: Thrifted
  • Black Wedges: Nine West
  • Pearl Pendant Necklace: T.J. Maxx
  • Flower Headband: Forever 21
  • Studded Watch Bracelet: Betsey Johnson

I've been working the v-neck/colorful skirt/fun accessories combo quite a bit this summer. It's such an easy look to pull together!

P.S. Check out my new summery header for La Petite Fashionista!

xoxo, Lauren

13 comments:

Leia said...

I love everything about this outfit! The colors, the accessories (especially the headband!), and definitely the hair color. You are so pretty!

Allison said...

I love this outfit! The colors are just perfect together :) And your header is lovely - it really is so perfect for summer!

Eleh said...

agree about the header :D and your ikat skirt is soo pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love that pearl pendant - it is so cute, and all your accessories!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I truly need that headband. And your new header is so divine. I love how you included a picture of yourself in it, in addition to the little hippie touches. So cute! :)

S.Elisabeth said...

Cute!!! I LOVE the new layout!!

Emz said...

Cute skirt! I love the florals and the dark purple color =)

F Blog said...

Loving that skirt!!

Aurelia said...

Great outfit. Love the new haircolour!

sunshower! said...

what an amazing skirt! great oufit!

i heart fashion said...

Great outft & lovely blog! .x.

yiqin; said...

Great outfit! I like your background :D

E said...

I love your hair! And the pattern on that skirt is just lovely!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin