Tuesday, June 9, 2009

You Taste Just Like Glitter Mixed with Rock n' Roll

Photobucket

images courtesy of Collapsing Night

I have a folder on my computer overflowing with pictures that are inspiring me at the moment and felt the urge to post some! Ah, the joys of having free time during the summer. (For those of you who asked, I'll be leaving for my trip June 27th; so I only have a few more weeks of lazy days).

The pictures are all so different yet seem to look cohesive thrown together. I think that's a bit how I feel about fashion; sometimes pieces on their own look so random yet they can all be tied together in an outfit!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

9 comments :

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

such a pretty board! i especially love the sparkle sunglasses!!
xox

LML said...

marvelous!!!

will you be posting abroad?

La Couturier said...

Lovely board :)

bisous,
La C.

The Haute-Shopper said...

Great collage - I like the combo of rock chic mixed with girly glam. Have fun in Paris! You're lucky, because by the time you get here the sales will have started :)

Chickygirl said...

I know! Thats what I wanted and cheaper=) A lot cheaper! Nice new photo you got on your profil!

K@terina B. said...

the glasses, and the red lipstick are highly influential!!! lv em..!!

Sherin said...

I love your new header. It looks great! And I love the collage.
(P.S. I replied to your tweet about what to pack: Its cold and hot so bring layers)

Couture Carrie said...

Love this collage, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Caity Cait said...

I love all of these things. But I wonder how would you wear dandelions?