Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lovng this Line [Brit Brands]: Missguided

loving this line [brit brands]:missguided
loving this line [brit brands]:missguided by lapetitefashionista on Polyvore.com

I had the pleasure of visiting the Boudoir PR showroom while i've been in London. It was so adorable with its sparkling chandeliers, girly decor & cupcake platter! It was such a fun experience to meet the PR rep there I had been corresponding with and talk fashion and london shopping with her! She showed me all the lines Boudoir represents and I fell in love with Missguided, a british e-tail website.

Everything is super affordable (most pieces under 30 pounds) and trendy.. and they ship internationally as well as within the UK. They get new merchandise on their website several times a week. These were a few of my favorite items currently on the site. I'm loving the layered chains, exposed zippers, sequined blazer, and rosettes!

One of the best parts about studying abroad is being able to discover all these international labels and stores, I'm hoping to continue to bring more of my findings to you!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

15 comments :

Valerie Valentine said...

Thanks for the info! I've been on the website for like a half an hour now! I am in LOVE!

caroLove said...

WOW! I love it, my favorite is the Adina strapless dress in navy

Frazoa, Filipa said...

LOVE IT!
Can't wait to go to UK!
I'm moving in October! =D

min said...

ooh~thank you!that would be so awesome!!are you doing a trip through Europe right now?
salut,min

LML said...

sounds like such a great and cutely decorated opportunity!

my job is going really good! i just delievered my first wedding cake today :)

AudreyAllure said...

awesome! i'm going to check out their website now

Cathy said...

Loving the blog!

Want to exchange links?

xx

Cafe Fashionista said...

I love the use of exposed zippers. Missguided is my new favorite website - I can't tear myself away from it! :)

Little Red said...

Love it!
That blue dress is fabulous!

jamie clare said...

PEACH ZIPPER DRESS? i think i just died.

S.Elisabeth said...

I think I just literally fell in love....

Kristin said...

Love the little royal blue number!

The Haute-Shopper said...

Thanks for sharing! I'll have to check this out some time. Hope you're enjoying your Euro trip! At least the weather has been a bit more cooperative the last two weeks!

yiqin; said...

Ah I adore the jacket. It has sequins <3

tickledpear said...

I really love the blue dress. So cute. Will definitely take a look at the site.