Tuesday, July 14, 2009

the Shoes that Captured my Heart

Photobucket

I finally was able to do some shopping at Topshop (my trip over the weekend completely overwhelmed me!). I figured out the secret.. we went right when it opened on a weekday.. believe it or not it was still busy! I picked up these heart print sneaks for only 8£ (hearts are m thin); Quite a steal..! I love all of the fantastic displays inside the store, the candy shop within, and the rainbow of jewelry on the bottom floor. If only everything wasn't so darn expensive with the exchange rate! I'm so excited they finally brought one to NYC!

xoxo, lauren

7 comments:

polishedsense said...

those sneakers just captured my heart too! Love em!

xoxo,
Jessica

FabBlab said...

Haha they're adorable ;)

XO
A*

http://www.FabBlab.blogspot.com

AudreyAllure said...

haha i hated the darn exchange rate while i was over there too, and you're right. i'm glad they opened one here in new york. lol

sunshower! said...

whoa! cute shoes!

lisa said...

Yeah, the exchange rate stopped me from going nuts in Topshop too. The only thing I bought was a floral dress on the clearance rack, but it was such a good buy...I've worn it so many different ways!

P.S. I know the exact bejeweled eyeshadow pots from B Cosmetics you're talking about because I bought one too! Mine is a bright azure blue; what colour did you buy for your sister? I looked them up on the company's website and they're vegan eyeshadows--how cool is that?

Cafe Fashionista said...

They've captured my heart, as well. Have you ever seen such cuteness before? No! :)

Jessica said...

sooooo cute and great shoes.. ! xD

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin