Monday, July 20, 2009

When in Rome

I was really attracted to this editorial from Cover's June/July 09 Issue, because it looks like it was shot juxtaposed against Roman ruins. I'm a huge history and archaeology buff, so I get pretty giddy over such things. I'm actually going to Rome this weekend during our mini-break from classes. I'm staying in a Bed and Breakfast with my roommate; can't wait to share pictures with you!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
How amazing are the boyfriend shorts, stacked bracelets, smoky eye look??
xoxo, Lauren

12 comments:

Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

what a gorgeous editorial. and so jealous you're going to rome...i am dying for a trip abroad!

LML said...

please post tons of pics!!! i havent been to that part of italy before :)

Leia said...

I have always been dying to go to Rome! It's on my 'must-see' list! I hope you have a fabulous time :)

FabBlab said...

I want to go to Rome so bad! *sigh* Maybe it's because I'm a history nut.
And the architecture in Rome is unparalleled.

Have an awesome time and make me jealous! :)

Frazoa, Filipa said...

Oh really? I've been
in Barcelona last year and
I just love it!
It's awesome! Hope you like
and enjoy it like i did!

hugs*

AudreyAllure said...

have fun in rome, looks like such a beautiful place!

Natalie said...

love this editorial, great look and great background!

http://natalieinboots.blogspot.com/

Cafe Fashionista said...

What an amazing, amazing find. This is one of the most beautiful editorials I have ever seen. And makes me long for a trip abroad. :)

The Stiletto Effect said...

Hi there!

I'm partnering again with chickdowntown.com and we are GIVINGAWAY an "Elizabeth and James" Tee to one LUCKY WINNER and guess what? This is an INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY, so everyone in the Planet can enter ;)

This GIVEAWAY ends next Friday, July 24, by Midnight (PST).

Good Luck ;)
Kisses
Su

caroLove said...

love the editorial, and you are so lucky to be studying abroad!

F Blog said...

This is gorgeous! And have fun in Rome (so jealous!!)
xx

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous editorial! Hope you have ana amazing time in Rome!

xoxox,
CC

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin