Friday, August 14, 2009

Back to Cool

Yes. Perhaps the cheesiest post title ever. For those of you heading back to school in the next few weeks.. figuring out what to wear on the first day & what to add to your closet is always a challenge. So, I've compiled by favorite picks for your back to school wardrobe (all at great deals and steals as well)!

The confidence that comes from wearing a great outfit always seems to make the first day of school go so much smoother.

Photobucket
  1. Black Boyfriend Blazer: Perfect to add a little something to any outfit, whether thrown over a dress, or paired with a graphic tee and jeans.
  2. Floaty Tank Dress: A dress that is versatile enough to wear out on the weekends or paired down for school will get a lot of wear!
  3. A Roomy Bag: I prefer to bring a roomy purse to stick my notebooks in instead of a backpack.
  4. Stylish Flats: Even I can't do high heels at school, but a cute pair of teeny wedges like these is a great compromise!
  5. Colorful Notebooks: Moleskines have been used by generations of writers such as Ernest Hemingway. Record your fashionable thoughts in style!
What's on the top of your back-to-school/work shopping list?

xoxo, lauren

P.S. If any new-to-college readers have any questions or dilemmas feel free to suggest ideas for an upcoming post! Also check out College Fashion for great back to school fashion advice!
Pin It!

10 comments :

Little Red said...

Love that dress and the flats!

I was excited to start the fall semester. But now I'm kind of dreading it. Haha!

I definitely want to get a good blazer for fall. As you said, they're the perfect way to add a little something to an outfit!

LML said...

cute dress! that reminds me to pick out an outfit....

Cafe Fashionista said...

Okay, I so need that flowy tank dress. Actually, I need everything on this list. Off for a day of shopping! :)

CC said...

Love the boyfriend blazer! Its actually one of my favorite trends this season. The tank dress is awfully cute too.


Xx

AudreyAllure said...

my essential item for school are a decent pair of flats & heels. it's like a crime to be wearing sneakers or sweatpants at my college lmao. and ahh i hate how i start way early than all my friends (i start this monday!) lol

kokostiletto said...

Great tips - yes roomy bag FOR SURE! so many books to lug around...

deep_in_vogue said...

Great post! And for someone that is heading back to school in about 10 days, I completely agree with each suggestion on your list!

Elise said...

Hi, just wanted to say how cool your blog is - really enjoyed my visit. Thank you !

Little Bow Prep said...

Cute dress and shoes!

High quality Mulberry Bags said...

Mulberry bags specializes in leather goods, from Mulberry bags uk in southwest England, the superb Mulberry Alexa Bags to build, combined with practical, original and mulberry leather bags touch and original creative design and beautiful style escape from other brands, to classic mulberry handbags antique style, commodities Also thick smell of thick leather, extensive use of metal rivets, and buckle, Mulberry Bayswater Bags copper metal parts, mulberry outlet can help medieval times