Yes. Perhaps the cheesiest post title ever. For those of you heading back to school in the next few weeks.. figuring out what to wear on the first day & what to add to your closet is always a challenge. So, I've compiled by favorite picks for your back to school wardrobe (all at great deals and steals as well)!
The confidence that comes from wearing a great outfit always seems to make the first day of school go so much smoother.
- Black Boyfriend Blazer: Perfect to add a little something to any outfit, whether thrown over a dress, or paired with a graphic tee and jeans.
- Floaty Tank Dress: A dress that is versatile enough to wear out on the weekends or paired down for school will get a lot of wear!
- A Roomy Bag: I prefer to bring a roomy purse to stick my notebooks in instead of a backpack.
- Stylish Flats: Even I can't do high heels at school, but a cute pair of teeny wedges like these is a great compromise!
- Colorful Notebooks: Moleskines have been used by generations of writers such as Ernest Hemingway. Record your fashionable thoughts in style!
What's on the top of your back-to-school/work shopping list?
P.S. If any new-to-college readers have any questions or dilemmas feel free to suggest ideas for an upcoming post! Also check out College Fashion for great back to school fashion advice!