Sunday, August 9, 2009

Flower Child

Photobucket

This photo is from an idyllic little garden at Styall Mill, a textile mill from the industrial revolution outside of Manchester. We took a tour and saw what life was like for the children who worked there in the early 1900's. They had a beautiful countryside area and I had to take an outfit shot. It was so peaceful, I never wanted to leave!

Being surrounded by pretty manucured flower gardens inspired me to to sport some summer florals. I picked up this sweetheart neckline dress at Topshop for only 15 pounds and had to pair it with tights because it was so unexpectedly cold! I paired it with a teal cardigan and my favorite turquoise chandelier earrings. It's one of my favorite shopping finds from my trip!

xoxo, lauren

18 comments:

♥ fashion chalet said...

That dress is darling on you. Loving the color scheme and silhouette. Very perfect!! :)

THANKS!

xoxo

Little Bow Prep said...

Pretty dress! The cardigan matches so well!

Polished Sense said...

Love the pairings, those colors look fabulous on you! Great outfit lady :P

xo,
Jessica

FabBlab said...

Eee. Love the earrings and the cardigan and the sweater.
Which college do you go to?

FabBlab said...

PS- I've given you a FabAward! Come check it out ;)

KIRAFASHION said...

So great to see you around!!!
Love love you and Jimmy Choo!!! Fantastic!!!
Did you go to Madrid too?

Kisses and hugs girl!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh! I'm obsessed with your outfit. The color of your cardigan corresponds so elegantly with the florals on your dress. And your earrings. Gorgeous!

Hope you like the book as much as I did! :)

AudreyAllure said...

so pretty!

lisa said...

Aww you look like the perfect English rose in that dress! The dress I bought at Topshop has ended up being one of my go-to day dresses.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Gorgeous dress! You look beautiful in it. :)

Hanako66 said...

beautiful photo and dress!!!

LML said...

perfect outfit for your surroundings!

MizzJ said...

Nice outfit, I love that color on you!

S.Elisabeth said...

So cute I love it!!

Dream Sequins said...

Hurray for florals!

mooq said...

Oh my god, I adore that dress! I remember trying it on in London, but it was just a bit too big, and they didn`t have the next size down! Bummer! It looks super cute on you though! And what a beautiful little garden!

I`ve added you to my blogroll, PS!

Lauren said...

sooo pretty! topshop has the best steals, it's amazing! oh & i LOVED your previous post's outfit as well! such a great silhouette on you!
xo,
Lauren

"Bohemian Bisoux"

Kat said...

Hi there! Love the summery print and colors of the outfit! Nice blog.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin