Thursday, September 3, 2009

Born to be Wild

I don't know what it is about Wildfox Couture's lookbooks.. maybe its the kitschy slogans, irreverent styling, or cheeky poses? I just can't get enough of the label's screen printed tees, and shredded shorts. The lookbooks are so low-key, but so much fun. The mini editorials remind me of my late night sleepovers in high schools where I'd dress up my friends and do photo shoots in my living room. Ah, those were the days!







Can't believe we have to wait until NEXT summer for these adorable looks!

xoxo, lauren

P.S. don't forget to enter the Pulse Yoga giveaway!

11 comments:

FabBlab said...

The last picture= I die.

Cafe Fashionista said...

I cannot resist Wildfox Couture or the photography. Honestly, the pictures just make me want to get up and have fashion shows and slumber parties in my living room with my friends. So cute! :)

Couture Cookie said...

Cute! You can still wear these looks, though... just layer them a little bit. Or freeze your butt off -- it'll worth it. :)

Audrey Leighton said...

i dont think any of us fashion bloggers could ever get tired of wildfox. seriously awesome, in a ironic retro funk kinda way!

www.befrassy.com

FRASSY LOVE xxx

Hanako66 said...

so cute, so fun!!!

deep_in_vogue said...

Fantastic looks, I agree!

FabBlab said...

PS- You are now officially on my blogroll, woo!
I updated :D

La Couturier said...

Wildfox's latest campaign really is amazing!

bisous,
La C.

AudreyAllure said...

haha well here, we've been having a late summer so there's still time to try these looks haha

Elizabeth Victoria C said...

i absolutely love their look books too! they're always so inspiring. xx

Margaux. said...

Love these photos!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin