Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dressed to Thrill

A break from fashion week posting; because I know it can get quite old sometimes. I had to post some images from this amazing editorial with Anja Rubik from Vogue Germany's October issue. I've been obsessing over lingerie and lace inspired pieces lately.

Thus, I pretty much love everything about this editorial.. the moody lighting, underwear as outerwear, and tousled bedhead curls/smoky eyes (and how about that Marilyn Monroe dress?!) So beautiful!





Ah, don't these images make you want to parade around your house in extravagant dresses and stiletto heels?!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

13 comments :

MizzJ said...

Gorgeous! So moody and rock star

Couture Cookie said...

Anja looks like a movie star... great look for her. Thank you for posting this!

Jacqueline said...

these are beautiful. i love lingerie.

www.fashionsnag.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

That Marilyn Monroe dress = love. My mother would die if she laid eyes on that - she's obsessed with Marilyn. Gorgeous! I really need to perfect the smoky eye look. :)

Faux Naif said...

oh wow! that's so gorgeous. i love lace, and the lighting, and the dress, and the gah! anja is almost frighteningly beautiful.

WendyB said...

But I already DO parade around the house that way :-P

S.Elisabeth said...

These are so gorgeous. Ah and I think I'll go check out my prom dress and some heels and parade around the house now... haha
I love that Marilyn dress. It's so kind of insane and elegant that it...works!

MARISA said...

this is amazing

and yes! it does make me want to dress up and sip red wine in 6 inch heels.

if i lived alone..it would probabaly happen

hélène said...

Anja Rubik is hands down in my top 5 models, i just love her, she's outstanding. And this editorial is fantastic!

Taylor Sterling said...

Very beautiful! I do want to run around the house in these!

fashionblogger said...

Amazing!

Leon's Escapades said...

Incredible photoshoot. Rubik is unreal

Little Bow Prep said...

Gorgeous pics!