Friday, October 2, 2009

All Laced Up

When I was in Liverpool over the summer I bought a pair of lace-up wedges that I fell in love with. I hadn't seen anything like them in the states. I always get compliments on them and I think they're going to be a big shoe trend for fall. Whether they be lace-up boots, platforms, or wedges; it's a cute runway-esque shoe that's made it way to the high street.

Though its getting a bit chilly out, it's not too late to try these laced up kicks. Try pairing them with a pair of colored red tights or a black opaque pair with a dress or skirt for a fun cool weather look! I love MK's nude colored pair that gives a leg lengthening illusion!

Would you ever rock a pair of lace-up heels?

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

15 comments :

B a r t a b a c said...

I love your blog and your photos, Come to my blog!!
www.bartabacmode.com
www.bartabacmode.com
www.bartabacmode.com
--------------------

Couture Cookie said...

I would not mind a pair of lace-ups, but I would like them to be knee-high... don't know why, it just looks better on me.

Sherin said...

I would definitely rock a pair of lace up heels. Whether I could walk in them is a different story, but I love how they look.

FabBlab said...

Omg, I want one so bad.

lisa + cathy said...

i like the lace up shoes 'childhood flames' have. i dont wear heels because i like being short :D but they'll look nice for the winter

Cafe Fashionista said...

Adore them - especially the Steve Madden's; the smoky color is divine. But alas, I would never wear them - I don't do well in heels. I'm a flats girl all the way! :)

LML said...

i really would like a pair of these kinds of shoes! heels or flat version

Hanako66 said...

I really like it! would look great with tights in the fall!

Jacqueline said...

i love these types of heels =)

www.fashionsnag.com

charlotte lucy said...

oh yummy yummy lace ups (L) am on a mission to find my perfect pair for this winter

xxx

kokostiletto said...

lace up heels is on my list !!!

Little Bow Prep said...

Lovely post!

shopgirl said...

I just found your blog and am loving it! Like this post. I found a pair of amazing lilac lace up heels in Topshop in the summer for less than £20!!!! I love them! My boyfriend doesn't seem to so much!! They are not great to walk in but for sitting and drinking cocktails they look great. (Must post a pic of them on my blog!)

Will be checking back to your blog now! xxx

MizzJ said...

Yes please! These and slouchy leather boots or booties are on my shoe lust list.

kajsa said...

Those Ann D-copycats.. Mrrrr!