Tuesday, October 6, 2009

French Frenzy


As if my last post wasn't enough Paris overload.. I got this adorable set of wall stickers from Flair4All, and proceeded to immediately stick them up on my bedroom walls next to my beloved Audrey Hepburn Breakfast at Tiffany's picture.

The stickers are removable and can be stuck on pretty much any surface, they're an easy way to decorate a dorm or apartment because they can be moved whenever your little heart desires. There are themes ranging from bullseyes, to paisley, to new york city skylines, to diamonds.

I thought I'd post some more memories of my time in Paris while studying abroad since I seem to be in a french frenzy lately:


Standard pose-in-front-of-eiffel-tower pic


munching on crepes on the bastille steps

our fave quirky indie bar in our arrondissement

our night on the seine river spent being serenaded by french musicians

How exactly do you think she rides her bike in those loubs I want to learn!

I promise i'll shut up about paris now.

xoxo, lauren

16 comments:

Dream Sequins said...

Sigh. You're making me miss my annual trip to Paris. Aiyeeee. Memories.

Couture Cookie said...

We Europeans learn how to ride our bikes in heels at a young age... either way, that is a wonderful picture.

fashionblogger said...

It looks like you have had a great time. I bet most of your readers are desperate for a little holiday now so please don't stop and give us more Paris.

LML said...

i have these oriental lantern wallies stuck on the top of my dorm room wall!

these pics make me miss paris too!

Faux Naif said...

ahh, paris! you're right, paris is marvelous. whenever i'm there i just feel so at home! and you, laure, are chic comme une parisienne! hehe...

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, I adore Flair 4 All. I wrote about them not too long ago, but have yet to purchase anything. This Paris set looks perfect. Unless, of course, they have a New York set - then I'd obviously have to buy that. Love these pictures of you in Paris...I so need a vacation to someplace fabulous right about now! :)

Sherin said...

Paris really is a great city. I love going there. And you look so great in that pic with the Eiffel Tower. Nothing beats a relaxing cruise on the river Seine.

Hanako66 said...

oh how I long to go!

Jacqueline said...

okay, i need to go back there! I love your personal photos. you are gorgeous lauren!

FashionSnag

Lindsay said...

ughh you are making me miss Paris soo much!! I can't get over the woman with her loubs!!

Taylor Sterling said...

oh to be in Paris. So need to be there now!!

MizzJ said...

hehe that last photo is so Parisian! Oh to be so chic and carefree.

kokostiletto said...

my fave picture is that girl and her stilettos and the bike. AWESOME PHOTO! HONESTLY did you take that yourself??? I want to print that photo out and frame it....

Bubu said...

nice photos, kisses from SPAIN

Tiffany,Ebony Intuition said...

Im going to Paris for the 2nd time in 1 week, can't wait.

Cheap Diesel Jeans said...

cording to Korea, 23, Diesel Jeans reported in yangzhou trip is Kim jong Diesel UK easily, he sailed toured the lake, also visited the yangzhou Cheap Diesel Jeans Macao solar technology companies Diesel Jeans sale huarun suguo supermarket, on-the-spot understand Chinese solar technology development status and rice, Diesel Mens Jeans and oil prices of supplies.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin