Sunday, October 4, 2009

Perfectly Parisian at Isabel Marant

Whenever I'm visiting Paris, all is right in the world. I seem to be in a constant state of bliss, people watching the stylish Parisians & eating all the nutella crepes I can stuff myself with. In Paris, I suddenly obtain this adventurous style and feel like I can pull anything off. Looking at Isabel Marant's "cool kid" collection, gives me that feeling.

This collection is full of quirky details like chainmail scarves and pink feather earrings. Yet you feel like they're all easy to throw on outfits that give you that effortless French style. As style.com said, if edgy rocker style was all the rage this summer, boho pirate is going to be in next spring!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

12 comments :

Couture Cookie said...

Love the outfit to the left...I've been dreaming up a jacket like that lately! And, also, my crepes of choice on Parisian street corners are the ones with strawberry jam... yummy. :)

E said...

Man, I love those shoes!

Michael said...

I def love those pop of colours in the collection and those boots were made to be on my feet! hahaha

Ashley said...

This was a fun collection with great seperates.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Jacqueline said...

You are making me miss Paris!

www.fashionsnag.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I need each and every one of these pieces in my closet. Now! :)

And I absolutely adore the way you described Paris - so true! :)

LML said...

i love how they used unexpeced colors with the whole boho look!

Hanako66 said...

this is such an adorable collection!

Annie said...

isabel marant is the best. so adorable and french and everything perfect.

ariela♥ said...

I couldn't agree with you more on feeling braver on the streets of Paris. And Isabel Marant's new collection is gorgeous.

http://splashitup.blogspot.com

Lexie said...

oooh paris! i long to see that city one day.

this collection is cute!

Taylor Sterling said...

I love these looks! So freaking pretty!!