Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Seeking Sassy

I saw this shirt on Gold Saturn's online lookbook and knew I needed to have it! Next to the sassy little pin-up girl it says "c'est chic" in curly script. How cute would it be paired with a pair of black skinny denim, liquid leggings, or tucked into a bandage skirt??

Can't wait to announce the winner of the Chick Downtown contest tomorrow! This week has been insanely busy. I swear i've been living off of starbucks. Ican't wait to relax this weekend in the cold front we're getting!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

11 comments:

Jacqueline said...

ohhhh, I love it and I think it would look great styled in both ways you described. You better eat something besides starbucks coffee =)

xoxo

www.FashionSnag.com

kokostiletto said...

love the yellow stilettos on the belle :)

Dream Sequins said...

That's adorable! And I'm freeeezing. When did we jump straight into winter? :(

Taylor Sterling said...

darling tank!

michelle_ said...

cute shirt and the picture is soo cheesy that it's cool . haha..

AudreyAllure said...

that is a cute shirt!

Couture Cookie said...

Cute little shades and stilettos! Love the Starbucks diet, by the way...

Tasha said...

Hey I just came across your blog through HiFashion's blog. I love what I've read so far of your posts! I'm going to become a follower!

Have a wonderful day!

http://showstopper22.blogspot.com/

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, I want to wear it with gold liquid leggings, and perhaps a big gold bow in my hair - kitschy yet cute! :)

Hanako66 said...

what a cool shirt!

Fashion Allure said...

The shirt really catches your attention in this pic.