In theory, I should love Black Friday! It's every fashion lover and bargain hunter's dream right? Clothes, accessories & anything else you could ever want for steeply marked down discounts.
The only thing that stops me from waking up at the crack of dawn the morning after Thanksgiving is that the whole event just plain stresses me out. I love good deals, but waiting in lines for hours and fighting off people for the last pair of heels is not my idea of fun.
This is why, this year I've decided to do my black friday shopping from the comfort of my own comfy couch and pajamas.
I've rounded up what I think are some of the best online deals
- 20% off at Swell using code: PREPARTY
- 25% off at Labellush with the code: THNKS25
- 20% off at Delia's
- $20 party tops at Express
- 20% off at Nasty Gal Vintage with code: BLACKFRI
- 25% off handmade designs at etsyshop t8designs
- 40% off full price items at Chickdowntown.com
- BOGO 1/2 off sweaters, outerwear, denim & free shipping @ Pacific Sunwear
- An additional 25% off sale items at Intermix with code: HOME25
- 40% off everything at Shop Moderne with code: BLKFRI40
Let me know your best finds & i'll add them to the list. happy shopping!