Friday, November 6, 2009

Photoshoots, Styling, Male Models.. Oh My!


Loving the mini online series of behind the scenes video at Armani Exchange TV! It's a great sneak peek of how they develop concepts for the photo shoots, styling the clothes, and hair & make-up. I love the dark, industrial looking background juxtaposed against pretty designer clothes.

Not to mention the male models are really ridiculously good looking.. did you see those abs (brings me back to my time in Milan this summer, where I swear every guy on the street could have been a model) ?!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

6 comments:

Timeless Fashion... said...

I didn't know about it. Thanks for letting us know.

Jacqueline said...

Thanks!

www.FashionSnag.com

Hanako66 said...

this is cool...I love behind the scenes stuff!

Cafe Fashionista said...

You've just made me want to go to Milan! And loving the video. Behind the scenes pieces about the fashion world are always thrilling to watch! :)

Sabrina said...

models make me die...when I saw lots of them in June here in Milan I was in paradise!I can't wait for January!!

www.FashionTrigger.info said...

Very nice!! there is so much information on this blog keep posting good information like this so that I can come back every day for some new info...
High Fashion Designer
Thanks for a great job.