Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Secret Garden

This weekend, my mom came to visit and we made a trip to a local gardens. It used to be a southern vacation home for a family during the victorian era and now is open to the public. The wrought iron gates, magnolias, ivy covered brick, and trees dripping with moss had an enchanting feel. I wore my vintage boyfriend shorts, pink coverses, and pink cardigan with a rose print tank.

I love getting out and seeing the cultural sights in my area! Especially when the weather has been as beautiful as it has been lately!

xoxo, lauren

13 comments:

Jacqueline said...

awww, love the pink converse! That is so funny that we both wore them around the same time. xoxo

www.FashionSnag.com

Miri said...

So much pink! Very cute =P

Yes I do remember Fern Gully! I went through a phase when I wanted to be a fariy in the rainforest lol

Lilee said...

lovely! great outfit!

Sherin said...

You're outfit is really cute.

And this place looks amazing. I would love to just walk around it.

Leia said...

Oh wow! It looks like a gorgeous place. I wish the weather in London could be so nice! We're already wrapped up in knits and tights and coats :(

I love your outfit, too :)

michelle_ said...

i love your bright summery outfit !! the pink looks great on you.
and the place reminds me of a garden maze thing you see in alice wonderland .
id love to take pictures there :)

C'est Laura said...

beautiful pics!!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Your print tank is so adorable. I absolutely love the way you paired it with pink Converse - so cute! :)

Hanako66 said...

you look adorable...those gardens are gorgeous!

The Daydreamer said...

Your outfit is making me miss summer. It's been raining nonstop where I live :(

ediot said...

such beautiful picture-looks like an amazing place. and i adore your floral tank. hope youre having a great weekend. take care xx ediot

Fabi Pina said...

Relaxed and so cute! and the gardens look magical!
hugs!

Fabi

Little Bow Prep said...

What a cute and comfy outfit!

Pretty pictures!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin