Friday, November 20, 2009

These Clothes are Something Else!

When I saw the Aussie clothing line, Something Else's lookbook I couldn't help but love all the pieces. Upon reading up on the line I found out that it's designed by Natalie Wood, the same stylish artist whose amazing closet I lusted after a few months ago. These looks are from the "Southern Hemisphere" collection, her"Northern Hemisphere" collection is a polar opposite with tribal prints and vibrant colors; each with a distinct voice.

These looks are all about what I'm loving for winter: thick leggings, architectural heels, whimsical graphic tees, layers galore, topped off with a rebellious leather motorcycle jacket. As much as I love color, the muted gray, black, and white color palate let the clothes speak for themselves. I love!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

16 comments :

michelle_ said...

i totally agree. this IS the look for fall .
gray has become my absolute favorite color for both spring and fall . the color is totally versatile . can be grunge and can be girly depending on the cut of the piece.

i love those cutout shoes very much !

Nina said...

... because life's too short to blend in ... I soooo agree!

Hello from Manila!

Nina

http://ninaballerinaclosetobsession.blogspot.com/

Cafe Fashionista said...

I need the entire collection. That is all. :)

English Rose said...

i love this collection - it just sums up autumn

so glad i stumbled across this blog - will definitely become a regular =]

http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

Emily Anne said...

Cute blog! Loveee the fashion. :)

Jacqueline said...

Send these pieces over!

xoxo

www.FashionSnag.com

yiqin; said...

Looks good! :)

AudreyAllure said...

love it; it looks great!

Vicki said...

Love these pieces! fabulous look!! :)
magpie-girl.blogspot.com xx

CMA said...

GORGEOUS
love it darling
and thanks for sharing as always
i love your blog
and thanks for the sweet comments

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

S.Elisabeth said...

these are so pretty and perfect!!!

Taylor said...

I agree! So lovely!

FabBlab said...

Jeebus. I love the gorgeous pearly greys here.

hélène said...

I really love Australian style - i've yet to encounter one aussie brand i didn't like. And their street style is off the hook!!!

workhard said...

Thats a lovely color scheme.. i too love the neutral grays..very nice collection

Lingerie Blog

Little Bow Prep said...

What a darling collection!