Friday, December 18, 2009

Gift Guide for: the Rocker Chick

Dress: Forever 21, Jacket: William Rast, Tattoo Bandaids: Fred Flare, Boots: Forever 21, Shoulder Epaulettes: Babette Epaulette

It's funny-- if you looked at me you'd probably never describe me as a rocker chick. But, maybe I have an inner wild child? I do tend to gravitate towards all things leather, studded and metallic. I even got a tiny tattoo with my sister last month, which was a rebellious move for my normally conservative self. Baby steps right?

So, who is the Rocker Chick?

She has a rebellious spirit, or at least pretends she does. She's the fashion risk taker and works a leather motorcycle jacket better than any Harley rider. Music is her creative outlet & probably has an ipod at its capacity. She's the life of every party!

Don't forget to enter the $100 LOFT card giveaway!

xoxo, lauren

13 comments:

Charlene said...

Perfect! The shoulder thing looks cool

Nicole Leigh said...

those are some badass boots!

AudreyAllure said...

haha love it, and i adore the dress!

shY said...

I want all of that :|

Jacqueline said...

I think we all have a little rocker chick in us. I adore your picks.

www.FashionSnag.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

That dress is just stunning. I think I want to channel the rocker chick within!! :)

All Women Stalker said...

I don't think I can ever pull off a rocker chick look. LOL. What do you suggest I give to a husband who thinks of himself as a rockstar?
- Kaith

KIRAFASHION said...

two please!!

LML said...

those tattoo bandaids are too neat!

ariela♥ said...

Amazing! I love leather and studs. Adore those heels!
xxx
http://splashitup.blogspot.com

Couture Cookie said...

I am not really a rocker chick, but I love to mix rocker chick items into my outfits anyway.... and studded heels worked almost anywhere this fall, at least for me! :)

Arushi Khosla (FabBlab) said...

OMG those studded boots are like WOAH.

men leather biker jacket said...

nice post love it

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin