Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays from La Petite Fashionista!

I hope everyone is enjoying their time off from school and work and has the opportunity to kick back & relax with family. I love everything about the holidays, from the tree decorating, to the present buying, to the sparkly party frocks. But, most importantly I like the reminder that the important things in life are not things :) Although, opening presents Christmas morning at my Gramma's house is a tradition i'll never get tired of!

On a christmas-y side note, if you miss the old door to door caroling, check out TJ Maxx & Marshalls youtube caroling contest for Toys for Tots. Upload your video carols for the chance to win gift cards and a $5,000 shopping spree!

xoxo, lauren

13 comments:

Sherin said...

You look great in the picture. Hope you have an amaxing Christmas break as well.

LML said...

i coulbt agree more! have a very happy christmas!

Hanako66 said...

have a wonderful christmas!!!

Noble Beeyotch said...

I love opening presents too....nice pic!

Happy Holidays!
www.callmestylista.blogspot.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

Happy Holidays, Lauren!! You look stunning - as per usual!! :)

Arushi Khosla (FabBlab) said...

You look stunning, Lauren. Really do.

Hope you have fantabulous hols!
And are those sequined shorts/a skirt?

Couture Cookie said...

Have a wonderful Christmas! I am not celebrating with my family, and get a little jealous when reading everyone else's blogs. :(

Also, you look stunning in the picture! xo

All Women Stalker said...

Merry Christmas Lauren! :) My vacation started yesterday and I can't wait to see all my family and friends. Enjoy the holidays!
- Kaith

SOPHIE WEARS said...

Have a fabulous Xmas! Lovely blog, as a petite person myself I really like your title "la petite fashionista" Cheers :D

LAUREN said...

merry christmas! hope you get everything you asked for and more, underneath the tree! xx lauren

AudreyAllure said...

Merry Christmas!!

Tomorrow said...

Prezziessss yayay! I love Christmas!
Your a very talented blogger.
I just thought I would say!
Merry Christmas!
Tomorrow x
www.inthebedroommirror.blogspot.com

betz said...

you have the prettiest smile lauren. hope you are having a great christmas.

xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin