Monday, January 25, 2010

Did Ya Know?

The lovely Aury tagged me for the Haute Mess award on her blog! It's always fun to learn more about your fellow fashion bloggers! So here goes..

1. I studied abroad over the summer and now i'm dying to go back to Europe! (I especially fell in love with Paris and Barcelona). I love immersing myself in other cultures.

2. I could seriously eat Dole Pineapple soft serve ice cream every day (this probably has to do with my hawaii love; see below)

3. I love theme parties! This has been the year of 21st birthdays for all my friends (80s prom.. back to the future.. hawaiian luau) & love going all out decorating & planning.

4. I'm a Hawaiian girl at heart; i've visited twice and explored all the islands. Its my favorite place on earth. I even have a tattoo that says "Pa'a Kou Mo'Okaulike" (keep your balance).

5. I'm obsessed with street style pictures-- I'm even going to institute a new installment on La Petite Fashionista featuring outfits from readers all over the globe (send me your pictures if you'd like to be featured!).

I'd love to read everyone's "about me's", so let me know if you post it on your blog!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

13 comments :

Jacqueline said...

Congrats on the award Lauren! It is always great to learn new things about you. I love Paris, Barcelona, and Hawaii also. xo

www.FashionSnag.com

LAUREN said...

I am obsessed with street style, too - I am so excited to see what you do with the concept on your blog! Aw, I went to Europe when I was a baby, so I don't remember anything! I can't wait to visit sometime, it seems like such a magical place! I really want to visit Holland & Greece (random, I know?!) xx

caroLove said...

where do you have your tatoo? I'd love to visit hawaii, I love warm weather places with beaches! I live in california, but im by the san francisco bay so beaches here are freezing cold. I love being a fashio student too! I really like all my classes, but I know textiles might end up being a little challenging, but im excited to learn!

xoxo

Sherin said...

I loved reading this! You definitely have to come back to Europe!
I would love to go to Hawaii sometime!

Audrey Allure said...

love that quote!

hélène said...

Love reading these little tidbits on the bloggers i follow! Are you originally from Hawaii?

All Women Stalker said...

I'm with you on that Wang quote. I wish I could go and visit Europe, too.

Dream Sequins said...

Damn you alex wang, I'm falling under your charming, cool spell. So true. xx

LML said...

i love europe - i think think its addicting - as well...and themed parties of course :)

Hanako66 said...

theme parties are the best!! i love your answers!

Aury said...

My about me is on my blog. I wrote one under last week's seeking inspiration post and under my 1st blogger award(which I tagged you for).
Europe is fantastic, I'm probably going to live there when I grow up, not sure where though...

Cafe Fashionista said...

Congratulations on the award, Lauren! I absolutely adore that Alexander Wang quote. And I have never tried Dole Pineapple soft serve ice cream, but it sounds delicious!! :)

WendyB said...

I am eating pineapple now!