Sunday, January 17, 2010

Haute Hippie

I took Modelinia's Style Profile Quiz & got Modern Boho.I'd have to say it fits me pretty perfectly!

Your style is a simple and relaxed laid-back look. Defined by an earthy femininity, the modern boho is inspired by bohemian and hippie influences. The key is achieving a messy, yet put together look. Elements of this style include loose fitting layers, long tunics, fringe or beading details, ethnic-inspired accessories, and lots of bangles. These models also share your fashion sense: Gisele Bundchen, Marisa Miller, Cindy Crawford, Brooklyn Decker, Erin Wasson, Kate Moss, Heidi Klum, Jessica Stam.

Take Modelinia's Style Profile Quiz & tell me what your style profile is & if you think it fits you!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

14 comments :

Leia said...

That was a really fun quiz! I got Classic Sophisticate. Quite accurate I think! :)

Sasha b. said...

I got classic sophisticate as well.. pretty close!!

xoxo black n gold a la mode

Jacqueline said...

That sounds like a great style to be Lauren. I will have to take that quiz. I love that dress you picked out from Free People. Very pretty! xoxo

www.FashionSnag.com

labelllefille said...

What a fun quiz! I got Classic Sophisticate and I really think it's accurate! xo

Sarah said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog and I think it's great, so I just wanted to say hi and that you've got yourself another reader. :-)

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, so fun! I'm off to take the quiz now!! :)

S.Elisabeth said...

Ooh I'm off to take this quiz! Love yours, I think I saw that dress on Cougar Town!

LAUREN said...

I'm a "Classic Sophisticate!" Sounds about right! I am most definitely a fan of timeless pieces, though I do like to mix it up a little bit every once in a while :)

Polished Sense said...

I love the collection you put together. The top and boots are fabulous and I especially love the print of that dress!

♡,
Jessica

deep_in_vogue said...

Such a fun quiz!

danice said...

that quiz was fun! i got the same as you :) which is very accurate for me, haha!

MizzJ said...

Hehe I got contemporary chic, which means I like to mix classic items with trendy ones - so true!

Hanako66 said...

i don't have facebook, so i can't do it, but i would say that suits you well!

SogniSorrisi said...

What a fun quiz!