Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sultry Snake Prints

Snakes have long been known as a symbol of transformation. I feel like the last couple of years I've been doing a lot of soul searching & finding out exactly what I want to do with my life. It's exciting really!

The slithery reptiles are making their mark all over fashion; python print; wrap-around snake rings, and paris vogue fashion editorials. They have such an air of beauty, sultriness, and mystery.

Are you wild for snake prints, or are they a little too creepy crawly?

xoxo, lauren

11 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Love snakes, especially on jewelry =) xoxo

www.FashionSnag.com

S.Elisabeth said...

I have to say I like snake print shoes & sometimes purses. Ever since I had to watch a snake devour a cute little mouse in seventh grade biology, I've somehow not been averse to the use of snake skin... Strange logic, I know! I refuse to consider real fur, and real leather sometimes makes me feel guilty, but snake skin is simply whatever

Aury said...

I'm adoring the prints but actual snakeskin won't work for me.
Btw- I've tagged you for an award on my blog!
xoxoxo

Amandine said...

Snakes !! Love it. I need a snake ring. But no idea where i can find it!! :(
anyone an idea?

labelllefille said...

I love this post.. and snake jewelry! So pretty! xo

http://labelllefille.blogspot.com/

LML said...

although i hate snakes - they are my biggest fear....i do love snakeskin patterns and the way they look on clothes - ive been searching for a snake neckalace or ring :)ill wear my fear

All Women Stalker said...

They look good as a fashion accessory. But I doubt I'd be able to stand having a snake on my shoulder.

Cafe Fashionista said...

In terms of accessories like jewelry, I adore snakes; in general, I'm not the biggest fan of reptilian embossing on clothes! :)

Taylor Sterling said...

amazing! I love the trend!

The F Word Online said...

i love these photos ! snake is so hot

xx lue

Hanako66 said...

i actually love the look!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin