Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fashion + Football = A. Wang's "Brady" Football Clutch

Alexander Wang's football themed S/S 2010 collection was chock full of perfectly americana and vintage football inspiration. (I still haven't forgotten about those messy braids!) How perfect (and overpriced) would this football clutch be for a Superbowl party haha?

It's awful, but i'm not excited about this year's game at all; I dont have any real attatchment to either of the teams. Most of my family is from Indiana so I should probably root for the Colts, but then again how hot is Reggie Bush on the Saints? I guess its a win-win situation. Maybe i'll just munch on chips and dip & watch the commericals!

Who are you rooting for on Superbowl Sunday?

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

13 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Super cute and unique piece! I've never seen anything like it before. xo

www.FashionSnag.com

Mo @ Mo-logue said...

Superbowl Sunday only means one thing to me...it's puppy-bowl time on Animal Planet! I don't have cable at my college house this year, but I've been watching it online. It's just so precious!

I'm with you on the braids - divine!

About Me said...

Personally, I wouldn't carry that around, but I still think it's pretty cute & clever for the right person. Also, I'm right there with you about the game this year. My family's actually huge Colts fans but for some reason I'd rather blog-surf.
Speaking of, great blog!

(always)alanna said...

ahh wish i could be spotted with one of these in my hand- jealousyyy
xx
and gorgeouss blogg- will definitely be back visiting SOON!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I know absolutely nothing about sports, so I'm not rooting for anyone. But...I wouldn't mind owning that football clutch!! :)

Aury said...

That is quite a cute clutch. This lovely guy at church said to root for the saints so thats what i did, lol.

apparellel said...

i didn't even know it was the superbowl until it was practically over. fortunately my husband doesn't like sports either.
pretty amazing looking bag!

xxx
t

Polished Sense said...

That's perfect! Only $625, I wish that was like pocket change for me ;) hahah, great find lady!

♡,
Jessica

Amy said...

Love this!! If I had $625 just laying around, I would totally buy it...and sport it. ;D

LML said...

having been born and raised in new orleans - i was rooting for the saints - im so proud of them!

The Fashion Fool said...

that's super adorable! im loving fanny packs/ bumbags right now

All Women Stalker said...

That is one charming bag. And it comes in a color I really love.

Hanako66 said...

ha! that's awesome