Monday, February 22, 2010

Reader Style Spotlight: Amandine of Les Berlinettes

The second installment of Reader Style Spotlight features the gorgeous Amandine of Les Berlinettes. Check out her blog to read about style in the eyes of two Berlin fashion lovers. The dress in the picture is vintage & hat is handmade. I love the description of Berlin's personal style-- I'm such an avid thrifter, I feel like I could do some shopping damage in that city!

If you want to be the next reader featured just send me an email with your favorite look: lapetitefashionista@yahoo.com

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

9 comments :

Jacqueline said...

I am in love with her dress! Gorgeous. xo

www.FashionSnag.com

The How-to-Wear Guide said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE totally jealous :( wish toronto was as fierce as berlin

www.theoutfitmaker.blogspot.com

Leia said...

Lauren, I love this new style spotlight feature of yours! I'm off to check out her blog right this minute. :)

Amandine said...

Hi, thank you Guys for your comment. It's true that Berlin is an amazing city. I will post more about the city on Les berlinettes.
Cheers!
http://lesberlinettes.blogspot.com

bowsnhearts said...

Wow the dress is so floaty and pretty! I wish I am as talented so that I can alter some of my clothes!

Fashion Court said...

she seriously looks effortlessly chic! love it!

KIRAFASHION said...

this dress is so fab! so chanel and so great!

Miri said...

She has such a cute style! I keep thinking she's going to break out into the Charlton dance hehe =P

Don't forget to enter the Topshop dress giveaway =)

All Women Stalker said...

I love this style. Good to know vintage is still in and relevant.