Monday, February 15, 2010

Trendy Threads @ DVF

Ah fashion week. One of my favorite times of year..! I've just begun to sift through all of the shows thus far and saved some inspiring looks to my "F/W 2010" folder!

DVF is always a crowd pleaser, but I truly loved everything in her latest collection. Everything was exactly what the young, trendy fashion lover would love to be seen in. I think it's spot on in terms of trends to come (start building your wardrobes now ladies)!

I'll keep posting some of my favorite collections, but promise I won't overdo it--If you're in NY covering the shows, post me your links so I can live vicariously through you!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I am loving this whole leather leggings/pants trend =) xo


www.FashionSnag.com

Ashley said...

I love the idea of leather with floral. That whole hard with soft thing is so sexy and fun. The blazers are bad ass. Yeah DVF, rockin it out!

MizzJ said...

Yay for leather and watercolors, especially when paired together!

Arushi Khosla (FabBlab) said...

DVF was amazing. Amazing, I tell you.

kaley said...

the more i see lace up heels, the more i think i really need a pair!

Vintage Eclectico said...

Love the water color look! To me its Very surfer by its self then the leather brings it to whole other level!

My mother and you are my only followers so far! Any thoguhts on how to get more?

Also check out my posting today, its inspired by yours :)

hélène said...

This was such a great collection - although i wouldn't expect any less from dvf!

All Women Stalker said...

I'm loving the floral prints! And the blazers go really well with them, too.

High quality Mulberry Bags said...

Mulberry bags specializes in leather goods, from Mulberry bags uk in southwest England, the superb Mulberry Alexa Bags to build, combined with practical, original and mulberry leather bags touch and original creative design and beautiful style escape from other brands, to classic mulberry handbags antique style, commodities Also thick smell of thick leather, extensive use of metal rivets, and buckle, Mulberry Bayswater Bags copper metal parts, mulberry outlet can help medieval times