Sunday, March 14, 2010

Celebrating My Birthday in my LBD!

Today was my 21st birthday! I turned 21 at midnight and made my way to our favorite bar proceeded by yet another bar. My friends made it the best birthday it could possibly be; complete with lots of birthday cake shots (really not as good as it sounds) & a slice of red velvet cake!

I wore a body con dress I scored at the Saks 5th Avenue Outlet & heels from Primark. I decided to go a bit more daring than I usually go. You really can't go wrong with a little black dress!

Today La Petite Fashionista is also celebrating its 3rd birthday! I'm so grateful for all of the wonderful friends i've made while blogging & all the endless support over the years! It's so exciting to have seen fashion blogging grow as it has!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

18 comments :

FASHION SNAG said...

Happy Birthday Lauren! You look hot in that dress =) Congrats on your 3rd year of blogging as well. xo

www.FashionSnag.com

Mattson Tomlin said...

happy birthday!

I'm Lindsay! said...

Happy Birthday to you and your blog! :)

Arushi Khosla (FabBlab) said...

Happy B'day babe! You are STUNNING :)

Lemondrop Marie said...

Happy bday- love the footwear with the LBD, gorgeous.
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

LML said...

21!!!!! happy birthday lauren!

and happy blogiversary!

your dress and heels combo is fierce!

Sherin said...

Happy Birthday! You look so amazing in that dress. Hope you had a fabulous time.

lisa said...

Happy birthday and blogversary!

Miss Tofu said...

Happy birthday, Lauren! You look beautiful in that LBD. ^_^

<3 from pretty-preoccupied.blogspot.com

Vintage Eclectico said...

Hey lady! You look super cute! I tried to blackberry message you yestrday to send some birthday wishes but I guess you got a new phone or something. Hope your 21st was tons of fun! Xo

Taylor Sterling said...

you can never go wrong in a LBD! You look great!! Happy bday!

The How-to-Wear Guide said...

FIERCE FIERCE FIERCE SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy belated birthday!

emma j said...

happy 21st and blog birthday! i always forget that in the states you cant go out-drink til 21. hope it was fantastical!!!

Aury said...

You are totally rocking the body con look! Happy 21st!

Carlotta said...

Happy Birthday!!!

The Owl's Closet said...

happy bday! lovely dress:)

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Twin XL said...

LOVE the shoes you paired with your LBD :)

Megan said...

Happy Belated Birthday! All the best for your life and romantic love