Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Glammed Up Girl's Night Out

The other night, my girl friends & I decided we were in need of a classy night out, before finals and everyone went their seperate ways for the summer! We ended up grabbing a class of wine at a rooftop bar; a little touch of class in our town filled with grungy (but fun) college bar.

Photobucket

I decided to pair my lace, body con Forever 21 dress with a pop of turquoise jewelry & clutch with patent leather peep toe heels. It's definitely nice to have a glammed up girls night out every once in a while!
Photobucket

Inspired by my dolled up night, I have my picks for some summery gorgeous cocktail dresses that will certainly make a statement at any girl's night out! It's so important to just get dressed up sometimes, even if it feels like there's nowhere to go in your town.

Photobucket

Which is your favorite?

xoxo, Lauren
Pin It!

21 comments :

FASHION SNAG said...

Wow Lauren, you look amazing in that dress. You make it look like a million bucks! Beautiful. x


www.FashionSnag.com

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

That lace dress is so good on you. xx

Leia said...

You look gorgeous, Lauren! I love your dress and it looks so pretty perked up with turquoise jewelry :)

Audrey Allure said...

You look beautiful, love the lace!

Alicia said...

you look so pretty!! i love your lace dress. :)

firefly said...

Like the turquoise!

fireflyworks.blogspot.com

SAUCY | f. | BABY said...

WOW, that dress is hot! You look amazing! =]

Nicole

MizzJ said...

You look so sexy lady!! Your dress is my fav :)

Jesica Kulesz said...

Hello that such I leave my website couture and recently opened my blog for you to visit Corsets:


http://corsets-jesica-kulesz.blogspot.com

http://www.jesicakulesz.com.ar


Greetings and thanks!

Marla Singer said...

wow you look stunning, girl <33

LML said...

so classy! i love it! im obsessed with lace at the moment

Fashion Court said...

you look gorgeous! i love the guess dress!

S.Elisabeth said...

Such a great idea. I love your look SO much! The black with turquoise accents is perfection. And loving the picks!

Taryn said...

I adore anything with black lace so I definitely love this look. turquoise jewelry is so fresh too!

glamirrorous.com said...

First I have to say you have a very sympathetic smile, you could wear anything and I would like it, because you fascinate with your charm. But I do like your outfit very much! And the answer to your question which of the colorful dresses I like most, it would be the red one. Red is my favorite color. Love, love, love.
xoxo, Sandra.

http://glamirrorous.com

Faux Naif said...

you look stunning! this is such an amazing look!

MARISA said...

i absolutely love the teal accents

great look!!

Twin XL said...

LOVE the dress!!!!

hélène said...

Your dress is my favorite!! I looove it!! you look amazing, where is it from ?

xx

Rūta said...

You looks gorgeous, very beautifl dress and nice smile.

Sarah M said...

Lauren GIRL THAT DRESS IS FABULOUS! :)

work it!!