Friday, April 16, 2010

Reader Request: A Cute Clutch!

st week I received an email from reader, Mary Kate asking for some fashon advice for her upcoming wedding:

Hi there!
I've been following your blog for awhile now and I just love your posts.
I've got a question for you -

I'm getting married and want a clutch or bag to keep make-up and all in that will really pop with my dress. I know it's a small detail, but I'm pretty crazy over an awesome clutch. I've been looking on other blogs and on websites like etsy and just can't find anything I'm looking for that's not super expensive.

Any advice? Something really fun, but not gaudy?

Thanks!

Mary Kate

Photobucket

These clutches would be great for anyone like Mary Kate, who needs a clutch with a little bit of pizazz. I like to carry clutches when I go out with my girlfriends instead of a bulky purse. These are so much more fun than a little black clutch, and you would really get your money worth!

Need fashion advice? Shoot me an email and you can be the next Reader Request!

xoxo, lauren

12 comments:

FASHION SNAG said...

Great picks Lauren! x


www.FashionSnag.com

Dina's Days said...

I really like the etsy clutch!

Leia said...

Love your picks! My favorite is the pink satin one, I think that would look great with a wedding dress :)

MizzJ said...

My fav is the Edenswake clutch, it's just so fun and pretty, perfect for a wedding.

----
Do you have what it takes to make anything sexy? Enter the Sweatpant Sexy Challenge to find out & you could win some massive prizes! http://highmaintenancewoman.blogspot.com/2010/04/sweatpant-sexy-challenge.html

veronicaa said...

I love them so much but I can't see the whole picture!!!
Xo Veronica
fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

Dressing Up For Me said...

That Kitson clutch is perfect for a night out with friends!

hélène said...

Great choices!! You'd be a great fashion advice columnist!!

Have a nice weekend Lauren :)xox

Arushi Khosla (FabBlab) said...

Cute! I love how you make these adorable collages. What software do you use, anyway?

Audrey Allure said...

Love that Kitson clutch :)

Vero said...

I love this pics too

lisa said...

I can't believe the studded Kitson clutch is still available online! I featured it in a Luxe Or Less Christmas gift guide post (the luxe option was Chanel). It's a great statement piece, isn't it?

Twin XL said...

Etsy is SUCH a great resource for fun & beautiful clutches :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin