Thursday, April 8, 2010

Rebel Yell

Photobucket

After a week of rough tests, I did a bit of retail therapy at the mall yesterday. I picked up this skirt at Forever 21 for a measly $9; it's super comfortable jersey tee material w/ a stretchy waistband. I also picked up these elastic band gladiators at Aldo which I feel as if I'm going to wear to death this summer.

I sliced off the hem of this vintage tribal print tee so it would be slightly crop top, midriff baring to go with the nineties feel. I was all about comfort today helping set up for my fashion club's annual fashion show. Tonight i'll be sitting camera in hand to snap some pictures of the stylish runway walkers!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

10 comments:

Panty Buns said...

What a great buy on the Forever 21 skirt. It's wonderful when something that's right in style and looks so good on you is really comfortable too.

FASHION SNAG said...

The skirt looks great on you! I love the color. Also, great job on the crop top. I love crop tops for summer & you are rocking this one. x

www.FashionSnag.com

apparellel said...

that top is so great. i love the print! and the skirt and sandals are awesome. last nite i was lying in bed thinking of all the shirts i wanted to crop for summer. tonite will be a scissor happy nite!!

thanks for your sweetness!

xxx
t

Ashley said...

wow I agree, I think we are similarly fashion-minded because I live for cropped tees and gladiator sandals.
I'm considering joining the fashion club at my school, but I have reservations. I'm only a fashion minor, but I think it's something I'm definitely going to look into. It sounds fun!

Alicia said...

aww, thanks for adding my link! i love this look... the casual skirt and sandals are perfect for spring!

Fashion Court said...

retail therapy ALWAYS makes things better :P

i hope you'll be sharing photos of the fashion show! it sounds so fun :o)

LML said...

gotta love F21!!! have fun at the fashion show!

Audrey Allure said...

Really cute outfit!

Sherin said...

The cut off top looks great. I love the nineties cropped tee look! And that skirt is adorable.

Twin XL said...

Loving those Aldo sandals :)