Monday, May 3, 2010

Back in Khaki

Photobucket

I've been seeing the khaki blazer look popping up everywhere lately, especially street style sites (which means it's only a matter of time before it seeps into mainstream fashion). I especially love it in an oversized style a la Kate Bosworth & chictopia's Fashion Euphoria; it's the Summer 2010 spinoff of the infamous black boyfriend blazer.

I think I may need to invest in one for my summer internship wardrobe (only a few weeks to go)! Such an easy piece to throw on and make a simple sundress or basic tee & jeans a bit more polished.

On a side note, hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of sweet summertime!

xoxo, lauren

P.S. Congrats to (Comment #4) Lipstick && Lace for winning the Meg Cabot "Runaway" Giveaway & (Comment #9), Style Phenomenon for winning the Tarte Mascara Giveaway! Keep checking back, I have some more great giveaways in store in the near future :)
Pin It!

21 comments :

FASHION SNAG said...

Khaki blazers are perfect for summer! x

www.FashionSnag.com

Taryn said...

I'm so excited to win this!! I'll send my address right away!

MizzJ said...

Woohoo! I still have mine from years ago, although it's not bf length. Everything old is new again.... meaning that I'm now old?!

Mila said...

I definitely want one!

emma j said...

oh autumn in aus but in saying that our 'fall' is still like 25degrees and sunny. i need a khaki jackets asap

MissNeira said...

Loveeee the khaki blazer! def must have

I'm Lindsay! said...

I love this look! Definitely have to invest in one for myself too.

CC said...

*adore* Khaki blazers look so beyond. =)
Xx

glamirrorous.com said...

Love blazer in general, doesn't matter which color they have, but khaki ones are definitely one of my favorites, besides basic black! ^^
xoxo Sandra

http://glamirrorous.com

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

Don't you just love Khaki blazers? They are ideal for warm spring summer days.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, the khaki blazer would be perfect for your internship! I'm so excited for you, Lauren!

Congratulations to Lipstick && Lace and Style Phenomenon!! :)

hélène said...

Love this look! Feels so fresh! Ps now that i've gotten myself a twitter i can finally follow you on there as well :)

firefly said...

It's a nice look for summer, because it's a little lighter in color and texture. Very beachy!

FASHION-VERONIQUE said...

cute blog!
I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

sasha b. said...

love it! so excited for the khaki look!! You can never have enough blazers!

KIRAFASHION said...

i NEED IT!!

Marla Singer said...

oh yes! i love this khaki blazer and i want one <3

neverland trinkets said...

i love blazers. i have a nice collection in my closet bc i cant seem to get enough of them.

hope you stop by my blog! :)

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

Wow I really like it, and yes, I think you should get one!!! =) The looks you collected are totally wearable and awesome!

Twin XL said...

Oh, I want one now!!!

Alicia said...

You totally need / deserve :) a khaki blazer for your internship!