Monday, May 10, 2010

Cowgirl Cassanova

Photobucket

As you all know I have a bit of a southern girl/ rhinestone cowgirl side to me.  Needless to say I've been loving the denim, cowboy boots & tiny florals that have been everywhere lately. The picture in the left hand corner is me at my favorite line dancing bar in my vintage fringed boots & I had that editorial image stored in my inspiration folder.

Photobucket

Western looks at F/W 2010 Shows via Stylecaster

(1) Moschino (2) Zac Posen (3) Diesel (4) Derek Lam (5) Christopher Kane (6) Chloe

Denim dresses can be kept from looking too country by being paired with sturdy gold bangles & lace up espadrilles. An embroided tan leather bag adds a rustic touch. Cowboy boots look modernized in an ankle boot style paired with skinny jeans & an oversized white tank.

Will you be singing the denim & boots cowgirl blues this summer?

xoxo, lauren

P.S. It's always interesting to see the trickle down effect in fashion.. so many trendy looks for this summer were inspired by the D&G SS10 show: see my post here!
Pin It!

14 comments:

FASHION SNAG said...

I love that denim dress. I need to get my denim dress out! x

www.FashionSnag.com

rachaelkrystina said...

Love the F21 dress... I may have to go pick one up!

veronicaa said...

LOVE IT!!! Need to check out F21 before every other girl does :)
Check out my blog!
Xoxo Veronica
fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

MizzJ said...

Love how you styled this look! Those boots are fab.

emma j said...

def love these fashion comebacks to! gotta dig out my old cowboy boots hehe

Sherin said...

I love the cowgirl trend. I have a pair of cowboy boots which I love!

stylechanges said...

beautiful outfits looks so cute and amazing

Betty Gaeta said...

I love the cowgirl trend! This look is so cool.
Have a beustiful day.
xox

Dressing Up For Me said...

I think I might because I already have the boots. ;) Now, I´ll have to look for that floral skirt.

Cafe Fashionista said...

I am always ready for a little Cowgirl Cassanova in my life. Will definitely be rocking this look this summer!! :)

Margaux. said...

I love the denim dress, I want one pretty badly!

Miri said...

I need a new pair of cowboy-ish boots for winter! They are perfect and seem to fit most outfits!

mystique-glamour

Alicia said...

yes i love the denim dress / cow girl boots look! :) i recently purchased a cute denim dress at f21, now all i need are the boots.

Twin XL said...

Just got my first pair of cowboy boots this past fall - will definitely be donning them this spring & summer :)