Saturday, May 15, 2010

La Petite Fashionista is on Facebook!

Photobucket
image from miss unkon's SS10 lookbook

I can't believe in one short week I'll be spreading my wings, making a 1,000 mile road trip up north, and be living for the next 3 months in an entirely new place. It's all very excting and scary at the same time. If any readers have ever been to or are from Wisconsin, let me know of some must-sees while I'm there!

Also, wanted to share the news that La Petite Fashionista is now on Facebook! By becoming a fan of the page you can get notifications of new contests & fun posts that go up on the site.  (plus, it's cool to put a face to some of my non-blog writing readers)! Feel free to post a link to your blog's facebook page in comments too!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

4 comments:

Leia said...

I've already become a fan! :)

www.majormusthaves.com said...

Nice blog!

Sarah said...

That's so exciting! Good luck with everything and I hope you have a great time!

Here are some suggestions of places to check out:

-Definitely check out the farmer's market around the capitol building in Madison
-If you like water parks you should go to Noah's Ark in Wisconsin Dells. Actually all of Wisconsin Dells is pretty fun. It used to be a really popular tourist place but it's gotten a little trashy in the past few years. Still, there are some great water parks, a huge go-karting place, and a bunch of fun restaurants and kitschy shops. (If you are into the moccasin trend that's been around for the past few years, there are tons of places to get them. Although they aren't actually that popular to wear in Wisconsin because they've always been around in large quantities!)
- If you get to Milwaukee, Summerfest is a huge music festival that starts the end of June


I don't know that much about where you're going to be, although I know Madison has a bunch of fun vintage shops and boutiques, but I live in the Milwaukee area, so if you're ever there let me know!

dinkinflicka said...

I live in Wisconsin! If you get a chance to head over to Minesota you should check out Minneapolis, it is awesome. There is an indie dance club that cost like two dollars every sat. Its called Too Much Love and its at Firt Ave. Oh and you got to go to Mall of America! As far as Wisconsin Sarah covered a good chunk of it. I love Milwaukee, check out the Art Museam there for sure! Oh and make sure you eat cheese curds!!!