Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nothing's Sweeter than Summertime

I spent the last 2 days at home for a whirlwind trip. I try to pack lightly and borrow all my sisters' clothes while I'm there. I borrowed this oversized black v-neck wither skinny metallic stripes & had fun posing on our gazebo. It's my favorite escape in my home sweet home &I love spending time out there when I visit with its jasmine covered whitewashed porch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I tried pairing it two ways, once with turquoise shorts & black satin vans sneakers for a glam skater girl look & another with acid washed shorts and my black stretchy aldo sandals for an Erin Wasson-esque style.

Whose closet do you or would you like to raid?

xoxo, lauren

14 comments:

Twin XL said...

Both looks are great.....I think I prefer #2 :)

Fashion Court said...

i like both looks but i LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoes in look #1 :o) .. i'd love to raid nicole richie's closet!

Leia said...

Oh Lauren you look just gorgeous! The gazebo is absolutely stunning. I think the turquoise/black combination looks so pretty on you, especially on your lovely tanned skin! :)

I'd love to raid one of my cousin's closets; she's always so well-dressed except she's *tiny* so I don't think any of it would fit me!

THESTREETFASHION5XPRO said...

Gorgeous post!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Both looks are adorable, but...I think the first one is my favorite!

If I could raid anyone's closet it would be (in order):

1) Vanessa Hudgens
2) Nicole Richie
3) Olivia Palermo
4) Lauren Conrad

By the way...with the VS shirt, maybe you could use pasties, or a halter-type bra? I'm always clueless to that, as well. :/

sasha b. said...

oh myyyy too many closets id love to invade. haha. i love your outfit.. the cut of that shirt is so cute!

Sherin said...

Love how you paired that outfit with a pair of Vans. I have a smilar pair, which I am wearing with lots of skirts. I also love that top!

Faux Naif said...

oh lucky you, i've always wanted a gazebo! i constantly raid my mother's closet, hehe...

Taryn said...

Love this look! that top looks so comfy :) hmmm picking one closet to raid is just too tough! I think I can narrow it down to Zooey Deschanel and Alexa Chung

Ashley said...

I LOVE your back deck/gazebo!
it's SO SO pretty. I wish I had a gazebo.
and I love your top - I will never get tired of oversized tops. I basically live in them. You look happy and stylish as ever :)

Sarah M said...

oh gosh this porch is stunning! :) love the black striped top's structure

:)

very summery! :)

glamirrorous.com said...

You have a very sympathetic smile Lauren. It was the first thing I noticed! ^^
xoxo Sandra

http://glamirrorous.com

hélène said...

KAte Moss, hands down!

ps you look fantastic! Where is your t-shirt from?? :)
xx

Kasia said...

love those sandals!

http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin